The ‘E’ course is an intermediate course geared towards providing a foundation for coaching players in the 9-12 age range Academy/Select levels. The course consists of 18 hours of instruction in the theory and practice of soccer coaching methods. Successful completion is based on the following three requirements:
1. Submitting 3 Pre-Course Assignments (candidates will be given links to assignments upon course registration).
2. Attending the full course
3. Passing a coaching practical test at the course.
The 3 pre-course assignments are:
Assignment 1: Team Management (complete only one of the 3 options)
Assignment 2: Laws of the Game (complete two parts, Part A is an online test and Part B is an essay on modified rules)
Assignment 3: Risk Management (complete an online short course and test on Concussions in Youth Sports)
Candidates should complete the pre-course assignments and print the relevant certificates and bring all the assignments to the course opening on the Friday evening of the course. Course instructor will collec the pre-course assignments at the check-in and orientation.
“E” License Candidate Guidebook
· Download - “E” License Candidate Guidebook -English
· Download - “E” License Candidate Guidebook - Spanish